Fluorescent magnetic powder concentrate LY-Conc. series
Fluorescent magnetic powder concentrate is an environmentally friendly magnetic particle detection agent that is gentle to the human body and the environment.
● Excellent dispersion, so that the concentration of the magnetic suspension changes less, so as to reduce the amount of use and more economical effect.
● It does not involve the substances specified in the PRTR law and is safer for the environment.
● It has excellent storage stability and can be used immediately after gently shaking the bottle.
● There will be no dust flying when measuring magnetic powder, and the magnetic suspension can be prepared by diluting with water.
● It cannot be used in water that is polluted by dirt or contains a lot of salt.
● Excellent wettability, the magnetic suspension can be evenly attached to the surface, which improves the detection accuracy.
Eco Magna product list
Environmentally friendly products
General type (high brightness)
High brightness and automatic detection
|For precision testing|
1 Evaluation using fluorescence coefficient (cd/W) (JIS Z2320-2)
Fluorescence coefficient=brightness/ultraviolet intensity
2 Particle size: laser reflection/scattered type (volume basis)
Steel and metal
Flaw detection of billet, round billet, wire rod, steel casting, forging, etc.
Flaw detection of seamless steel pipes and welded pipes, flaw detection of pressure rollers
Surface flaw detection of wide and heavy plates
Flaw detection of automobile castings and forgings such as crankshafts and camshafts
Flaw detection of aircraft engines, bracket feet, and body parts
Flaw detection of marine diesel engine parts
Flaw detection of high-speed rails, train bodies, axles, and trolleys
Power generation and natural gas
Flaw detection of bottom plate and welded part of petroleum tank, flaw detection of LPG cover
Petroleum and chemical industry
Flaw detection of impeller shafts, bearings, and bushings for power generation
Flaw detection of pumps, valves, and pipes
Flaw detection of bearings, pumps, valves, ports, bolts, etc.
Flaw detection of construction machinery, forklifts, etc.
Electrical and electronic
Flaw detection of insulation